Ford Transit-350 HD Platinum System
Item #: PC-FT1
The ONLY hydraulic leveling system on the U.S. market for the 2013 and up Ford Transit 350/350HD Cutaway Chassis!
• Fits Diesel and Gas engines.
• Does not fit van bodies, class-C cutaway chassis only.
• Bolt-on design, no frame drilling required.
• Weighs under 150 lbs.
• Stabilizes the vehicle in just over 30 seconds with the press of a button!
• One touch retract button with jacks up indication.
• Manual mode to run the cylinders individually or in pairs.
• Emergency retract function to make sure you don't get stuck with your jacks down.
• Audible alarm sounds if the engine is turned on while one or more of the jacks are not retracted.
• Four 8,000 lb cylinders equipped with a lifetime warranty.
• Single marine grade pump assembly mounts under vehicle, no storage space lost.
• Includes generic hose lengths, harness, hardware, etc. to complete installation, just need some fluid!
• Cylinders come with lightweight 6" footpads, compatible with SnapPad model Mini 6.
*This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
Increase your systems lift height & footpad diameter with a set of SnapPads! (#M27807-4)
Need to extend your Hydraulic Hoses? Call and order a Hydraulic Hose Extension Kit! (#M52190)
Owner's manuals are in PDF file format, download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.